We invite you to take part in the seventh international conference “OIL PRODUCTS AND GAS MARKET OF THE REPUBLIC OF BELARUS: PRODUCTION, TRADING, RETAIL”
The event will take place in September 26-27, 2019 in Minsk.
Traditionally, the conference is organized by the largest companies of the Belarusian oil industry: Belorusneft and Belarusian Oil Company.
- Current state and trends of world energy markets;
- Perspectives of oil and gas refining industry modernization in Republic of Belarus and abroad;
- Trends in export flows of petroleum and gas products from the Republic of Belarus;
- The impact of tax maneuver on the activities of Russian and Belarusian business entities;
- Reliability of pipeline supplies of crude oil and petroleum;
- Major trends of the European and CIS markets.
Technical visits and sightseeing tour of Minsk and the sights of the Republic of Belarus are planned during the second day of the conference.
The upcoming forum is a great opportunity for oil trading professionals and experts to have an open dialogue, exchange information, and discuss new ideas together with producers and experts of Belarus.
Above 300 delegates representing 20 countries took part in the conference last year..
You may find information on terms of participation here Terms of participation...
For more information please call or write an email to:
tel. +375 (232) 79 38 82, mobile: +375 (29) 510 42 91,
Aladyna Elena (Belarusian Oil Company)
tel.: +375 (17) 279 93 31 (ext. 9534), mobile +375 (33) 630 09 24
e-mail: email@example.comPrintable version