Please be advised that when analyzing the price bids for transportation of fuel oil and gasoil from station Barbarov towards st. Odessa-Peresyp-exp. and Nikolaev-gruzovoy-exp. in owned rolling stock the base rate for oil products transportation in the inventory fleet calculated on the basis of one-time dispatch with loading of 56 tons shall apply.
When forming your commercial bid please specify the discount to a base rate for transportation in the inventory fleet in USD per ton of cargo or a decreasing coefficient to the base rate. The type of information presentation shall be at the discretion of the RTCs owner.
The company BNK (UK) Limited is planning to arrange for engaging private rail tank cars (RTCs) for one time shipment of fuel oil and gasoil produced by OJSC Mozyr OR from st. Barbarov in the direction of ports Odessa and Nikolaev (Ukraine).
The information regarding the planned engagement of private RTCs is as follows:
|Cargo|| Fuel oil (HS (ГНГ) 27440000, class
of transport rates (ЕТСНГ) 221066),
gasoil (HS (ГНГ) 27420000, class of transport rates (ЕТСНГ) 215031)
|Station of loading||Barbarov (Belarusian railways, code 151408)|
|Station of discharge|| Odessa – Peresyp- exp. ( Odessa railroad, code 400700)
Nikolaev – gruzovoy – exp.( Odessa railroad, code 415601)
|Quantity of cargo||Up to 60 000
tons of fuel oil monthly in the
direction of port Odessa (as estimated)
Up to 60 000 tons of gasoil monthly - in the direction of port Odessa (as estimated)
Up to 60 000 tons of fuel oil monthly in the direction of port Nikolaev (as estimated)
|Type of owned RTCs||1) for fuel oil transportation: 4-axle RTCs with working bottom discharge
device without three protection levels and capacity load not less than 60
2) for gasoil transportation: 4-axle RTCs with steam case with working bottom discharge device and capacity load not less than 60 tons (the requirement for inner barrel cleanness is similar to the requirements for diesel fuel shipment).
|Duration of cooperation|| Estimated
period of cooperation:
January – December 2015
For reference: the arrangements for RTCs engagement for one-time loading provides for the following:
- the RTCs owner shall by itself and for its own account arrange for the arrival of technically fit rolling stock to the station Barbarov to be loaded with fuel oil or gasoil in accordance with the agreed schedule and for the RTCs commercial preparation for loading of a definite cargo in compliance with GOST 1510-84 requirements;
- BNK (UK) LTD shall pay the transportation rates for loaded private RTCs trip through the territory of the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine;
- BNK (UK) LTD shall pay to the rolling stock owner of the agreed engagement rate for private RTCs per ton of the transported cargo;
- the RTCs owner shall by itself and for its own account dispatch the empty private RTCs after cargo discharge at stations Odessa-Peresyp-exp. and Nikolaev-grusovoy-exp. in the direction of station specified in the instructions for empty RTCs dispatch.
In order to survey the possibilities of future cooperation with your company please inform us upon the possibility of obligatory fulfillment of the following conditions, which shall be included into the contract.
Terms and conditions of RTCs engagement:
1) Strict following the agreed schedule of fuel oil and gasoil shipment from station Barbarov.
2) The obligatory submission of instructions for private RTCs return after discharge at station Odessa-Peresyp-exp. (Nikolaev-gruzovoy-exp.) not later than the date of empty RTCs arrival at st. Barbarov
3) Private RTCs are to arrive technically fit and commercially suitable for loading in accordance with requirements of GOST 1510-84 “Crude oil and oil products. Marking, package, transportation and storage” (hereinafter- GOST).
4) Availability of direct contract with washing and steaming station (WSS) Barbarov (or guarantee letter from WSS Barbarov to confirm that the contract is being signed) .
5) Redirection of private RTCs to station Barbarov:
- after discharge of previously transported cargoes in case the residue does not exceed the acceptable amount and GOST does not require stripping before fuel oil loading (without handling at WSS) subject to technical fitness – to the consignee’s address specified by BNK (UK) LTD;
- after discharge of previously transported cargoes, in case the GOST does not allow fuel oil loading without residue stripping and handling at WSS – only to the address of WSS Barbarov.
6) Private RTCs are to have the necessary time allowance and kilometers limit till the nearest scheduled repairs, markings and stencils specified by regulatory documents, permission for running along the cargo destination roads, capacity load not less than 60 tons.
7) Availability of powers of attorney of the forwarding companies that are not the private RTCs owners issued by the rolling stock owners for the right to lend the private RTCs belonging to this particular owner for loading of oil products from OJSC Mozyr OR (Republic of Belarus) specifying the possible RTC quantity per month
8) The company lending the private RTCs shall by itself perform the following:
- pay to the State Association “Belarusian Railways” (hereinafter- BelRail) the rate for empty private RTC trip through the territory of the Republic of Belarus to loading station Barbarov and from station Barbarov if the private RTCs cannot be used for loading due to the reasons beyond the consignee’s control;
- pay for private RTCs preparation for loading according to the direct contract with washing and steaming station Barbarov of BelRail (hereinafter – WSS Barbarov);
- pay all station fees related to idle standing waiting for private RTCs arrival at WSS Barbarov, RTCs spotting – picking at WSS Barbarov, shunting operations at station Barbarov and WSS Barbarov;
- dispatch empty private RTCs to loading station Barbarov with consignor’s seal or lock-and-seal device;
- not later than 2 days prior to empty rolling stock arrival at loading station Barbarov submit “The certificate of the RTC’s technical state for dangerous cargo transportation” per each private RTC;
- pay for private RTCs empty trip through the territory of Ukraine and neighbouring states after discharge at station Odessa –Peresyp-exp. (Nikolaev-gruzovoy-exp.)
- provide the consignor with information on location of private RTCs arriving for loading at least once in 24 hours
- pay for the current uncoupling repairs of both empty and loaded private RTCs
9) The company lending the private RTCs shall compensate:
- costs for cargo loss in case of loaded RTC’s leaking;
- costs for cargo pumping during the voyage in case the RTC cannot proceed further being loaded due to technical reasons or it is impossible to perform the current uncoupling repairs of the loaded RTC.
- costs for placement of empty private RTCs along the public tracks in case the delivery schedule is breached or for other reasons beyond the consignee’s control
- costs arising from empty private RTCs being delayed during the voyage due to reasons beyond the consignee’s control
10) BNK (UK) LTD shall pay at its own account for the loaded trip of engaged private RTCs throughout the territory of the Republic of Belarus and Ukraine.
In case you are interested in lending owned RTCs to BNK (UK) Limited for one-time loading of fuel oil produced by OJSC Mozyr OR in the direction of port Nikolaev and Odessa (Ukraine), please inform us upon the following:
- the engagement rate for owned rolling stock in USD per ton of cargo;
- the time of free RTCs stay during loading operations at stations Barbarov, Odessa-Peresyp-exp., Nikolaev-gruzovoy-exp.
The criteria applied for choosing a potential partner shall be deemed the compliance with the a.m. requirements as compared to the costs of engagement of owned rolling stock.
The main tender condition is as follows: the cost of railway transportation of oil products by private RTCs fleet together with rate of engagement should be lower than similar costs of transportation by inventory fleet.
Looking forward to receiving your information in regard to this request not later than 17.00 on December 10, 2014.